Accenture Walkin drive for Freshers On 5th January 2017, Accenture Walkin Interview for Clinical SAS Programmer, Accenture Walkin Mumbai, Accenture Jobs Openings today & Tomorrow.
Company Name: Accenture
Company Profile: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions “underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network “Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Walk-in Drive Details
Job Title: SAS Programmers
- For Freshers : should have done SAS certification
- For experienced candidates Should have experience in clinical SAS programming, ADAM, SDTM
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
- Create SAS datasets of clinical data from Biometric databases; create status and efficacy datasets; create project specific macros and formats; load client data from other platforms; prepare data to be sent to clients.
- Create summary tables, listings and graphs as per statistical analysis plan.
- QC summary tables, listings and graphs as per statistical analysis plan.
Overall Years Experience : Fresher with clinical SAS certification 5 years
- Western up to Mira Road – Colaba
- Central: Kalyan
- Harbour: Kharghar
Note: Please get your updated resume for the drive, on the top of the resume write “Teena”
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Exp
Work Location: Mumbai
Drive Location: Mumbai
Apply Mode: Walkin
Accenture Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Drive Date: 5th January 2017
Walkin Inteview Timings: 11AM-2PM
Plant 3, Godrej & Boyce Complex,
LBS Marg, Pirojshanagar,
(Telephonic HR round can be conducted for candidates who stay out of Mumbai, please share your resume before the drive for the same)
Contact Person: Nitambini Kapur
List of Mandatory Documents you need to carry during the interview mandatorily:
- Identity Proof: 1. Pan Card- MANDATORY*
- Any other ID proof Passport / Voters ID / DL*
- Education Documents: -Degree Certificate with mark sheets (all semesters/ consolidated)*
- Provision Certificate & Copies of all year/ term/ semester mark sheets for highest qualification
- Update Resume*
- 10th & 12th Certificates
- All Previous Organizations Documents: (Not applicable for freshers) -Relieving Letter with complete offer letter (all pages)or Full and Final Settlement or Service Certificate
- Current Organization Documents:
- Offer Letter*
- Revision Letter and Salary Break Up Sheet and any documents to support your variable pay (like bonus letter)
- Last 3 months pay slips.