Capgemini Walkin drive for Freshers On 8th January 2017, Capgemini Walkin Interview for Java Developer, Capgemini Walkin Pune, Capgemini Jobs Openings today & Tomorrow.
Company Name: Capgemini
Company Profile: With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Walk-in Drive Details
Job Role: Java Developer
- Candidate should have very strong technical background in Core Java, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP), Hibernate/JPA.
- Associate should be able to work for a medium size team.
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
- Should have in depth understanding of design aspects and should be able to apply.
- Should have adequate exposure dealing with frameworks like Spring, Hibernate
- should be able to work with web services.
- Should have active contributions in analysis and design of requirements
- Strong Core Java
- Strong OOPS experience
- Strong Spring and Hibernate / JPA Spring MVC, IOC,
- Strong SQL (preferably Oracle), JQuery, HTML/CSS, Oracle Restful, SOAP web services
Primary Skill: Java, Spring & Hibernate
Secondary Skills: Webservices
Documents to carry:
- Hardcopy of the resume
- Passport size photograph, Photo ID & Company ID card
- Latest salary slip (preferred)
- Latest Offer letter or Increment / salary revision letter from current employer
- Pay slips of last 3 months
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 10 years
Work Location: Pune/Hyd/Chennai
Drive Location: Pune
Apply Mode: Walkin
Capgemini Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Drive Date: 8th January 2017 (Sunday)
Walkin Inteview Timings: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Capgemini India Pvt Ltd.
Level 0,1 , Tower 3, Cyber City,
Pune 411013 , Maharashtra
Contact Person: Bhanupriya Singh/ Karthik Achwal