DHL Jobs for Freshers 2016, DHL Walkin Interview on 13th & 18th January 2017 in Mumbai, DHL Logistics walkin Drive for Data Entry Operator
Company Name: DHL Logistics
Company Profile: DHL is the world’s leading logistics group. We are present in 220 different countries/territories where we employ over 350,000 employees. DHL offers a unique and diverse portfolio of services to its clients ranging from air freight, ocean freight, international express, warehousing, domestic transport, document management and international mail.
DHL Walkin Details
|Company Name||DHL Logistics|
|Job Role||Data Entry Executive|
|Experience||1 to 4 years|
This is in regards to your CV on Naukri.com, we would like to share a job opening with you.
Job Role: Data Entry Operator
Job Description :
Role & Responsibilities.
- Good knowledge of Excel/Word.
- Typing Speed 30 words per minute with 95% accuracy
- Good communication skill in verbal & written English
- 6 days working
- Preference will be given to those who can join on immediate basis.
Please Note: Under Graduates will not be considered for Interview.
Document Required If Selected (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
DHL Walkin Interview Details:
Walkin Drive Date: 13th & 18th January 2017
Walkin Interview Time: between 11 am to 4 pm (No candidates will be accepted after 4 pm)
DHL Supply Chain India Pvt. Ltd
7th Floor, Tower B, 247 Park,
LBS Road, Vikhroli (W)
Mumbai 400 083, India