IBM Walkin drive for Freshers On 17th 18th 19th & 20th January 2017, IBM Walkin Interview for Technical Support Associate, IBM Walkin Bangalore, IBM Jobs Openings today & Tomorrow.
Company Name: IBM
Company Profile: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM Walk-in Drive Details
Job Role: Technical Support Associate
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Shift Required: Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
- Fresher / Experienced with good technical skills
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting (Download Printout)
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma (Minimum 15 years education req)
Experience: 0-3 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Drive Location: Bangalore
Apply Mode: Walkin
IBM Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Drive Date: 17th 18th 19th & 20th January 2017
Walkin Inteview Timings: 11AM – 2PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Behind Dell, Koramangala, Bangalore
Contact Person: Karthik/SAM
D1 Block , Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road, Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Contact Person: Nisha / Selci