MindTree Off Campus Drive 2017 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | Bangalore / Hyderabad / Chennai | B.E/B.Tech – CS/ IT/ Electronics/ EEE/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation | January 2017
MindTree Off Campus Drive 2017
Company Name: MindTree Ltd
Company Profile: Mindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 16,500+ employees with annual revenue of $700+ million.
MindTree Off Campus Drive Job Description:
Position: Junior Engineer
Job location: Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderabad
Salary offered: 2.1 Lacs
Experience required: Fresher
- 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation)
- Good academics (60% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation aggregate)
- Good pH score
Roles and Responsibilities:
Technical Skills :
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
- The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
Database: MS SQL
Networking: ITIL Basic Concepts
Event date: 20th January 2017-Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderabad
Last date to apply: 18th January 2017