RBI Recruitment 2016
RBI Recruitment: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2016 for Research Positions in Mumbai. RBI total available Vacancies are 4. RBI Careers Notification for Research Positions Posts. Last Date to apply online 16th December 2016. The official website of the RBI is www.rbi.org.in. The RBI vacancy eligibility Details given below & also given link or PDF.
RBI Recruitment Details
Research Positions ‘in Grade ‘B’ Job vacancies in Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Educational Qualifications (to be completed before July 31, 2017):
- Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities is the minimum required educational qualification.
- The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics.
- High quality research potential and communication skills of international standards are essential.
No. of Vacancy: 04(GEN/UR-03, OBC-01)
Pay scale: Rs.35150 -62400.
Age (as on November 1, 2016): The applicant should be below 34 years of age.
- A screening of the applications will be carried out for shortlisting eligible candidates who will be called for a preliminary interview.
- Candidates shortlisted after the preliminary interview will be invited to present a ‘Job Seminar’ at the RBI.
- The final selection will be made based on the candidates’ performance in the ‘Job Seminar’.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum requirements laid down for the post would not automatically entitle any candidate for preliminary interview/Job Seminar.
- The place and date of preliminary interview/Job Seminar will be advised to the short-listed candidates in due course
Nature of appointment: Candidates may choose the option regarding appointments i.e. either
- on permanent basis with a probation period or
- on contract basis.
How to apply RBI Recruitment 2016
- The candidates applying for the post must submit their application by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to “The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008” in the prescribed format (as given below in this advertisement).
- A recent photograph is to be pasted at the appropriate place and application should be signed by the candidate. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
- The subject mentioned in the e-mail / cover containing the application should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for i.e. ‘Application for Research Positions in RBI’.
- The following documents should be submitted along with the application:
- Proof of age (copy of High school leaving/ passing certificate mentioning the Date of Birth, passport, etc.)
- Copy of Certificate of acquiring Ph. D. in Economics or Finance (if completed) or documentary evidence to establish registration for the course.
- CV, Details of Research work, links to published and unpublished research work and names and e-mail address of three academic scholars to serve as references.
- OBC candidates have to submit a latest OBC caste certificate issued on or after October 1, 2015 along with OBC declaration form.
- PWD candidates should submit a latest certificate to this effect issued by an authorized Government of India/ State Government Department/ Hospital.
Closing date: The application, enclosing all prescribed documents should reach the Board’s Office by post or by e-mail by December 16, 2016. The Board takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of Application/s or loss of there in postal transit.