IBM Walkin 2017, IBM Walkin Bangalore Freshers, IBM Walkin drive for Freshers On 22nd 23rd 24th 25th February 2017, IBM Walkin Drive for Technical Support Associate, IBM Walkin Tomorrow & today, IBM Jobs (Careers) 2017.
IBM Walkin Bangalore
Company Name: IBM
Company Profile: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM Walk-in Drive Details
Job Role: Technical Support Associate
The work of transforming IBM continues, and much remains to be done we strive persistently towards doing something that is truly essential. We are changing how we work with our clients, how we collaborate, how we co-create and are proud that IBM is leading this transformation globally.
As IBM is entering a new era in technology and business, we are looking for candidates who are ready to be part of this transformation If you are ready, then the road to your career advancement begins at IBM.
We are seeking [Technical Support Associate] and are keen to invite you to join us at IBM for a professional discussion. You will come with (0-3) years of experience, good technical skills and fluency in English.
In this role you will be:
- Involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and
- External Commercial Account End Users across NA, EMEA & AP.
- Handling inbound calls / emails / chats resolving technical issues for end users.
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
Documents to carry with you:
Please carry soft copies of the below documents on a USB drive (ensure education docs scanned have all borders visible).
- Current company’s offer or appraisal letter (whichever is the latest)
- Experience Letters from two most recent employers.
- Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any)
- Updated Resume
- A Govt. ID proof
- Copy of your highest education mark sheets (All years/ semesters)
- Copy of your highest education (Degree Certificate / Convocation Certificate).
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma (Minimum 15 years education req)
Experience: 0-3 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Drive Location: Bangalore
Apply Mode: Walkin
IBM Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Drive Date: 22nd 23rd 24th 25th February 2017
Walkin Inteview Timings: 11AM – 2PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Behind Dell, Koramangala, Bangalore
D1 Block, Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,
Contact Person : SAM / Nisha
On the day you visit us for the discussion, carry a print out of this e-mail (Download Printout) along with an Original Govt. Approved Photo ID document (PAN Card/ Voters ID/ Driving License) for security purposes to enter the IBM premises (please be aware photocopies will not be accepted). Request you to carry an updated resume (hardcopy) along with you.