SAIL Recruitment 2016
SAIL Recruitment: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Recruitment for Operator/ Attendant Technician Trainee in Bokaro. SAIL total available Vacancies are 126. SAIL Careers Notification for 84 Operator & 42 Attendant Technician Trainee Posts. Last Date to apply online 17th December 2016. The official website of the SAIL is www.sail.co.in & sailcareers.com. The SAIL vacancy eligibility Details given below & also given link or PDF.
SAIL Recruitment 2016 Details
Operator/Attendant Technician Trainee recruitment in SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant
1. Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (S-3) / 84 nos.
Qualification: Matriculation & Three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Ceramics discipline.
Chemical/ 07 Posts
Electrical/ 35 Posts
Mechanical /25 Posts
Ceramics /02 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 10700
2. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (S-1)/42 nos. – [Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category candidates only]
Qualification: Matric + ITI from Govt. Recognized Institute in Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter & Rigger trades only.
- Electrician /14 Posts
- Machinist /05 Posts
- Welder /06 Posts
- Fitter /11 Posts
- Rigger/ 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 8600
Upper Age Limit as on 17.12.2016 : 28 Years
- For the post of OCT(T), SC/ ST candidates having relevant requisite qualification and experience as mentioned at Sl. No. 1 above, with 40% marks in Diploma in Engineering shall be eligible to apply against posts reserved only for the respective category. However, for them to be eligible against UR category, candidates having relevant requisite qualification and experience as mentioned at Sl. No. 1 above, with 50% marks in Diploma in Engineering shall only be eligible to apply. PWD/ Departmental candidates having relevant requisite qualification and experience, with 40% marks shall be eligible to apply.
- For the post of ACT(T)-SRD, ST candidates having relevant requisite qualification and experience as mentioned at Sl. No. 2 above shall be eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates for the above posts will be required to appear in Written Examination. The minimum qualifying marks in Written Examination will be determined based on 50 percentile score (for UR Category) and 40 percentile score (for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) & PWD candidates.
- Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for Skill Test / Trade Test in the ratio of 1:3. Skill Test / Trade Test will be only qualifying in nature and the final merit list of candidates who qualify the Skill Test / Trade Test will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination only.
- Candidates selected for post at Sl. No. 1, Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, will be placed on training for a period of 2 (two) Years followed by one year of probation. On successful completion of training period, they shall be regularized in S-3 Grade at the minimum basic pay scale of S-3 grade.
- Candidates selected for post at Sl. No. 2, Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee, will be placed on training for a period of 2 Years followed by one year of probation. On successful completion of training period, they shall be regularized in S-1 Grade at the minimum basic pay scale of S-1 grade.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) General , OBC Rs. 250/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee for ST Candidates no Fee
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Eligibility: Certificate Course (ITI), Diploma
Location: Bokaro (Jharkhand)
Last Date: 17th December 2016
How to apply Online SAIL Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates should Apply Online for the SAIL Recruitment 2016
Closing date for submitting applications through website is 17th December 2016